Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Costume Party Anyone?




Here are some snapshots of our Fall Exravaganza! We had loads of food, candy, costumes, games and prizes. We did this for the kids but the adults had just as much fun, if not more! Myles was the champion at Limbo, he got the lowest, Troy lost miserably in a game where he ate chocolate pudding from a diaper while blindfolded and I won at the relay game. We went as fuzeball players (as you can see). We had one family as Lord of the Rings cast, another as Romans, hippies, babies, trees, Tinkerbell....and on! It was a great to have Frodo and Gandolf the Grey at our party! The kids from the English Class Troy is teaching learned all about the holiday and dressed up as well. They carved squash, ate candy and bobbed for apples. Next up is Thanksgiving so be looking for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. you guys looks so good. I love the family shot. I really was wondering if we should "celebrate" Halloween. But then our good friends came over with their 3 little monkeys and we trick o treated around the neighborhood. It felt good to be together and that is what life is about, the community, so I am all for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny!!! It took me a minute to figure out what you guys were but, holy cow, you really did it up. You are such nerds and I love you for it! What the hey is up with Myles' eye? I miss you woman! Things here are same old, same old, except I'm in Hawaii!!!!!! T's whole family went this year, and the best part is we get to enjoy the warm weather for a week and then go home and have Christmas in the gray cold. It truly doesn't feel like Christmas without some fog and rain. Our Anne is pg again, and Terese is trying. Round two! When we get together we still miss your presence. You are a wonderful lady with a wonderful family and I'm so lucky I got to be your friend! Happy early Christmas!

    ReplyDelete